Commercial Drain Cleaning
Drain Blaster Bill offers commercial drain cleaning services for businesses in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We specialized in cleaning floor drains, sinks, bathtubs, laundry drains, main sewer lines, and clogged toilets. Our certified drain-cleaning technicians offer efficient service, work of the highest caliber, and affordable rates that stay within your budget.
Contact us today at 763-913-8719 to schedule an inspection, or to get a free estimate from a Drain Blaster Bill drain cleaning expert.
Commercial Drain Cleaning Services We Offer
Commercial drain systems are far more complex than plumbing systems in residential properties. Therefore, when you hire a plumber to fix your clogged pipes, you will want to hire a company that has experience in commercial drains.
Drain Blaster Bill combines extensive industry experience and advanced modern equipment to clean out the blockage that backs up the plumbing in any commercial property. Our services include:
- Floor Drains: We clean out large main floor drains in larger commercial properties such as restaurants, hotels, retail stores, or office buildings. We can inspect your drain to determine where the large blockage is, and then clean it out.
- Sinks: You may have a blockage in a kitchen, bathroom, break room, or hotel room sink drain. Regardless of how severe the obstruction is, we can clear it out so that the water flows freely through the pipes.
- Tubs and Showers: You may have a facility such as a fitness center, hotel, or a school where tubs and showers are in constant use. If you have an older building, the drain may be too small to handle the ongoing activity. If so, we can perform a thorough assessment of the pipe to determine where the blockage is and how best to remove it.
- Main Sewer Lines: It is not uncommon for businesses to experience backups in main sewer lines. If you own a business where both employees and customers use the plumbing system regularly, you may want to schedule a regular inspection and cleaning for the main sewer line.
- Toilets: We can also perform routine inspections, maintenance, and emergency service for both toilets and urinals in both small and large businesses throughout the Twin Cities Metro area.
Our Commercial Drain Cleaning Process
We understand that plumbing problems can potentially interrupt your business operations. Therefore, we utilize drain cleaning methods that allow us to fix any plumbing problem fast with the least amount of intrusion. Or procedures include:
A snake is a slender, metal flexible auger that we use to dislodge soap scum, hair, or other objects. A drain snake contains a coiled metal wire with gaps between the coils at the tip. We turn the snake as we insert it into the drain. Once the snake reaches the blockage, we crank it until it breaks through. The snake is sturdy enough to blast through and clear out over 90% of the debris.
We use high-definition waterproof cameras to inspect sewer lines and other pipes that would otherwise be difficult to reach. We insert a flexible rod with a high-resolution video camera into the pipe. The rod is small enough to fit into a pipe that is just 2 inches (ca. 5 cm) in diameter and winds its way through any plumbing system. A high-resolution camera gives us clear, distinct images so that we can diagnose the problem with 100% accuracy. Camera inspection saves you time and money in labor costs.
Industrial-grade water jets cut through a variety of stubborn substance via a high-pressure jet of water. In some cases, we mix water with an abrasive material to cut through stone, metal, plastic, or other hard substance. High-pressure water can cut through tree roots, hair, soap buildup, minerals, or anything else that is clogging up your plumbing. We utilize a water jetting system that helps us clear out tough blockage that may be too difficult for standard equipment.
Routine Cleaning & Maintenance Plans
Our drain cleaning service includes a full inspection and flushes through every part of your plumbing. We ensure that the entire system is in good working condition so that you don’t have to worry about major repairs or system replacements that could disrupt your business and eat into your budget.
Contact Drain Blaster Bill Today for Professional Drain Cleaning Service
If you need fast drain cleaning service that you can depend on, then contact Drain Blaster Bill today. We offer commercial drain cleaning service for business owners in the Twin Cities metro area. We can clear out your sink, tub, drain, or main sewer line and get the water flowing through your pipes once again. Don’t forget to ask us about our routine cleaning & maintenance plans.
To schedule service with a Drain Blaster Bill technician, call us at (763) 913-8719, or you can send a message on our contact page.